Salary: 25000 AED
Exp: 4-8 years
Maintains and enhances the organisation’s human resources by planning, implementing, and evaluating employee relations and human resources policies, programs, and practices.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Maintains the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
- Maintains organisation staff by establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program; counselling managers on candidate selection; conducting and analysing exit interviews; recommending changes.
- Prepares employees for assignments by establishing and conducting orientation and training programs.
- Maintains a pay plan by conducting periodic pay surveys; scheduling and conducting job evaluations; preparing pay budgets; monitoring and scheduling individual pay actions; recommending, planning, and implementing pay structure revisions.
- Ensures planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results by training managers to coach and discipline employees; scheduling management conferences with employees; hearing and resolving employee grievances; counselling employees and supervisors.
- Maintains employee benefits programs and informs employees of benefits by studying and assessing benefit needs and trends; recommending benefit programs to management; directing the processing of benefit claims; obtaining and evaluating benefit contract bids; awarding benefit contracts; designing and conducting educational programs on benefit programs.
- Ensures legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource requirements; conducting investigations; maintaining records;
- Maintains management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
- Maintains historical human resource records by designing a filing and retrieval system; keeping past and current records.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Completes human resource operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Maintains human resource staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Maintains human resource staff job results by counselling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Human Resources, Business, or Organisation Development . Candidates with HR certification such as SHRM or CGHR preferred
- A minimum of 1 year of progressive leadership experience in Human Resources positions.
- Time management • Microsoft literate • Multitasking • Hiring • Human Resources Management • Benefits Administration • Performance Management • Communication Processes • Compensation and Wage Structure • Supports Diversity • Classifying Employees • Employment Law • Laws Against Sexual Harassment
Role: Assistant HR Manager
HR, Recruitment, Administration, IR
UG: Any Graduate in Any Specialization