Salary: 45000 AED
Exp: 4+ years
You will be responsible for coaching and guidance in relation to managing people, positions and work and Identify people related trends and feed insights into international outstations.
- Managing Attendance – Provide a targeted coaching and advisory service to managers on attendance management. In partnership with the line and HR Shared Services, manage complex cases of long/short term sickness absence, industrial injury and occupational health referrals in accordance with company policy.
- Organisation Changes – Support the roll out of organisational and HR change initiative / projects which have significant people implications. This includes organisational design, job role review and job evaluation. Drives and communicates strategic and operational change in the business. • Performance Culture – Help drive organisational performance through performance management by working with HR BPs and line managers with goal setting, development planning, individual reviews, and in the provision of relevant information in relation to trends and areas of focus or improvement.
- Culture and Engagement – Provide relevant insights to HRBPs regarding engagement and departmental culture, on the basis of interaction with employees through formal and informal channels, and become involved in projects that are focused on the improvement of departmental culture and/or engagement levels.
- HR Partnering – Providing HR guidance when delivering HR products and align products to the department requirements in order to support the department to achieve their goals.
- Provide advice and guidance for managers on employee or organisational related queries, whether approached directly or via HR Shared Services. Ensure HR matters are handled fairly and consistently in line with company requirements and local employment laws.
- Project & HR Calendar Delivery – Act as a point-of-contact on projects or in events ensuring coordination support to key HR projects or events Support activities in the HR calendar such as implementation of annual pay reviews (merit pot allocation), profit share, etc.
Role: HR Business Partner
HR, Recruitment, Administration, IR
- Knowledge of labour/employment law for Far East region is essential.
- Customer orientated and solutions focused.
- Effective communicator (written, presentation, interpersonal).
- Able to build positive relationships and collaborate effectively with stakeholders.
- Able to remain impartial, use diplomacy and resolve conflict whilst maintaining effective relationships.
- Organised and able to deliver to deadlines.
- Professional accreditation preferred (CGHR, CPHR or equivalent)
- 4+ years experience working as a HR Business Partner is essential.
- Experience providing HR business support to businesses based in the Far East region is essential.
- Experience in union negotiation and industrial relations management is required for the Far East region.