Salary: 15000 AED
Exp: 2 years
Hotel Downtown by Millennium is to be the preferred hotel company for our guests, colleagues, and owners while achieving exceptional growth.
Only 10 kilometers away from Dubai International Airport, the hotel offers an easy access to the commercial areas of the city such as Business Bay district, Dubai International Financial Centre and Dubai World Trade Centre.
As a Human Resources Coordinator you are responsible for assisting the Human Resources Manager in managing all the respective Human Resources functions in order to meet the strategic business objectives. The role involves development and implementation of strategies and policies.
- Assist in hotel recruitment process.
- Maintain a good colleague filing records.
- Maintain an up to date database and tracking systems.
- Direct and coordinate employee relations process.
- Coordinate employment visa process with the government relations officer.
- Attend all colleagues’ requests and in a timely manner.
- Ideally with a relevant diploma in Hospitality/Tourism
- Minimum 2 years of work experience in a star hotel
- Excellent communication skills, good problem solving and interpersonal skills are a must
- Well versed in UAE Labour Law
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Good computer skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Positive attitude.
- Flexibility to do other HR tasks, occasionally
Role: HR Administrator
HR, Recruitment, Administration, IR
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources