No. of Vacancies: 5
Salary: 4-6 lakhs/yr
Exp: 0-3 years
- Candidate should be able to speak English fluently.
- He / She should have experience in handling a team.
- Should have knowledge in MS Office and should be able to Prepare PPT’s and Reports regarding HR Activities.
- Candidate should have good presentation skills.
- Ensure that recruitment and selection procedures / practices meet the business needs.
- Extensive experience in End to End recruitment
- Assist in development and implementation of HR policies
- Good experience in hiring candidates through various channels
- Sourcing candidates from the internal database and job portals as per the requirement.
- Design job descriptions for various designations
- Compile and update employee records (hard and soft copies)
- Coordinate and conduct document verification
- Conduct initial orientation to newly hired employees
- Negotiating with the Job portals for signing in MoU.
- Coordinate with the teams for the training activities.
- Completing the on boarding process for the new joiners.
- Coordinate with the accounts team for reimbursement.
- Find best possible ways to make the process more effective.
- Handling Manpower / Staffs in the Company.
- Coordinate with different department heads regarding work related to HR Tasks.
- Should have knowledge on Labour Laws, Payroll, TDS, PF, ESI & PT.
- Coordinate with Accounts Team on monthly basis regarding Payroll Processing.
- Candidate should be willing to travel to different branch offices in India as per business requirement.
- Candidate should have a valid Indian passport and should be willing to travel to the overseas company branch offices as per business requirement.
Role: HR Executive – Fresher
HR, Recruitment, Administration, IR
UG :Any Graduate in Any Specialization
PG :Any Postgraduate in Any Specialization