No. of Vacancies: 6
Salary: 3.6-5 lac
Exp: 0-3 years
Handling Recruitment and Selection. Training and Development. Statutory Compliance’s. Wage and Salary.
Payroll Management,Contractual Labour handling. And handling all General Administration.Performance Management System.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Selected candidates day to day Responsibilities are as follows
- Responsible for defining and driving the HR practices of a growing firm.
- Work with multiple internal and external stakeholders.
- Coordinate the recruitment efforts when needed.
- Produce Offer letters, employee letters/addendum/contract as applicable
- Approach of college and universities’ Administrator for interns for Marketing
- Recruitment of Growth interns from colleges and universities
- The executive will be responsible for end to end recruitment process
- Management of Growth intern/Executive
- Execute effective process administration and follow up and day to day operations
- Create ambitious goals and see to its completion
- Maintain standard procedural requirements
Desired Candidate Profile
- MBA/PGDM in HR will be preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Candidates with CPHR and CGHR certification
- Good Computer proficiency
- Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems and resume databases
- Excellent interpersonal skills
Role: HR Executive
Functional Area: HR, Recruitment, Administration, IR
UG: Other Graduate, B.B.A / B.M.S in Management, CGHR/CPHR
PG: MBA/PGDM in HR/Industrial Relations