No. of Vacancies: 3
Salary: 5-7 lakhs/yr
Exp: 0-2 years
Location: Bengaluru – Bommanahalli
We are looking for an HR Generalist to be a part of our team. The person will be closely interacting with cross-functional departments to streamline HR with business goals. Spearheading and driving the people strategy in synergy with business strategy. The roles and responsibilities will include giving great experience during the entire employee life cycle, and building a great culture for employees working with our company.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Administer compensation and benefit plans
- Assist in talent acquisition and recruitment processes
- Conduct employee on boarding and help organize training & development initiatives
- Provide support to employees in various HR-related topics such as leaves and compensation and resolve any issues that may arise
- Promote HR programs to create an efficient and conflict-free workplace
- Assist in the development and implementation of human resource policies
- Undertake tasks around performance management
- Gather and analyze data with useful HR metrics, like time to hire and employee turnover rates
- Organize quarterly and annual employee performance reviews
- Maintain employee files and records in electronic and paper form
- Enhance job satisfaction by resolving issues promptly, applying new perks and benefits and organizing team building activities
- Ensure compliance with labor regulations
- Recommend strategies to motivate employees
- Assist with budget monitoring and payroll
- Min 0 to 3 years of experience with HR in a start-up environment
- Strong business acumen and ability to understand the business levers and matrix for success.
- Understanding and deep domain knowledge of talent strategies to attract & retain external & internal technology professionals.
- Client – centric; builds relationships with clients, colleagues and candidates.
- Flexible and adaptable
- Expert interpersonal and communication skills
- Demonstrates prudence in dealing with confidential and/or sensitive matters
- Working knowledge of relevant regulations that affect HR strategy
- Proven ability to work within a team environment
- Provides creative and innovative solutions; makes fact – based and objective decisions
- Detail orientation
- Demonstrated ability to follow through with even the toughest assignments
- Handles multiple priorities easily
- Capable to motivate, influence and inspire others.
Candidates with HR Certification Preferred
Role: HR Generalist
HR, Recruitment, Administration, IR
UG: Any Graduate in Any Specialization
PG: MBA/PGDM in HR/Industrial Relations
|Job Category||Software Services|