No. of Vacancies: 3
Salary: 5-7 lakhs/yr
Exp: 0-2 years
Location: Sholinganallur – Chennai
Roles and Responsibilities
- Adherence to all Policies and Standard Operating Principles (SOPs) for all functional processes operations
- Attendance Monitoring
- Preparation of HR MIS-related to HRD
- Compensation Management
- Preparation and submission of statutory returns under various labour statutes.
- Compliance with all statutory requirement under various labour laws such as PF, Minimum Wages, Employment Exchange Etc. within timelines.
- Performance appraisal
- Maintenance and continuous updating of data in HR Softwares
- Responsible to issue timely Probation Confirmation Appraisals forms.
- Prepare and issuing Appointment letters, Confirmation letters, Transfer letters and Promotion letters, Memos, etc. for the employees
- Preparing & periodically updating the employees Master Data.
- Prepare and updates JDs to employees
- Maintenance and continuous updating of data and personnel files
- Participate in all Employee Engagement like preparing for Annual Day function, Diwali, etc.
- Support in conducting induction programme and employee Reward and Recognition.
Role: HR Generalist
HR, Recruitment, Administration, IR
Any Degree MBA-HR / MSW (CPHR,CGHR Candidates preferred)